A planetary civilization full of compassion, wisdom and creativity.
What I do
I create spaces for integral consciousness and bring together progressive change-makers
- Visionary + co-director of the first Integral European Conference (IEC), an international conference with over 500 participants
- CEO of Integrales Forum, the German Integral Association with over 500 member for 5 years
- CEO of the German Integral Academy (DIA) for 5 years
- 3-month internship at the Integral Institute of Ken Wilber in Boulder, Colorado
- Blogger and published author with several articles and book-chapter about Holacracy and integral topics
- Magister Artium (M.A.) in Philosophy from Bremen University
- Since 2017 Holacracy Adoption at Hypoport SE, a fintech-company listed in the German stock-market (SDAX) with over 2.000 employees as internal Holacracy Coach
- I am one of the few certified Holacracy® Coaches in Germany
- TEDx Speaker on Holacracy
- Initiator and host of a German-Speaking community of Holacracy-Coaches and implementation leads
- 2 years co-development of the “For-Purpose Enterprise” with HolacracyOne co-Founder and Holacracy Master Coach Tom Thomison and others at encode.org
- Host & translator of the first Holacracy workshops 2007 in Europe, when the practice was still entirely unknown
MY WORK IS LOVE IN ACTION
I bring clarity.
"Dennis embodies one of the most important traits of an entrepreneur: tenacity. I've witnessed Dennis over almost a decade remain committed to his vision and expression of purpose. Over the course of time and in spite of significant challenges he has steadfastly applied his thoughtful intellect to birth newness and novelty into the world. As a 30 year entrepreneur, I admire Dennis for his entrepreneurial spirit."
– Tom Thomison, Partner, HolacracyOne & encode.org.
"I know Dennis Wittrock since 2004 and it has always been a delight to work with him. His expertise in integral theory and practice - e.g. his deep understanding and application of Holacracy is really putting organizational workflows to a whole new level."
– Alistair Langer, Marketing – Coaching – Consulting, reducing complexity.
"When Dennis is clear on a goal or purpose, he is able to pull all resources together that are needed. He then pursues his ambition with high energy, patience, intelligence as well as great ideas and networking skills. He is a very open, honest and responsible person that other people trust."
– Anke Lessmann – Founder, bewusstes unternehmen. Previously Senior Consultant, Gallup.
"Dennis is a supersmart brain with an open heart, which is a combination you will not find on each street corner. I got to know him as an advisor to my own start up, and had the chance to enjoy his flexible mind, deep knowledge on organisational dynamics and multidisciplinary thinking first hand. His dedication to truly support the things that catch his attention is remarkable."
– Raoul Pilcicki Founder and Partner, NAMENAME Design Consultancy.
You have to live